Tired of expensive quotes and long lead times?

At trica equity we can help you get valuation certificates at a blazing speed and very affordable prices

Merchant banker
Certified valuer
409A valuation
Get valuation certificates
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

When do you need a valuation certificate?


Startups need a valuation certificate when new shares are issued or during granting and / or exercise of ESOPs

USA & Singapore

A 409A valuation certificate is needed at the time of stock option grants or during a fundraise

What’s the right valuation certificate for you? get flat 20% off

From a registered valuer

A registered valuer is typically a CA firm registered with IBBI. you need this when you are issuing:

Equity shares or preference
ESOP grants to employees
A 409A valuation

This is required any time a company issues stock options or raises funds. it is done by CPA firms that have experience in conducting business valuation and appraisals.

From a merchant banker

A SEBI registered merchant banker is authorized to provide a valuation certificate for a company especially if it is required under the Income Tax Act. you need this when:

Issuing equity shares or preference shares
Exercising of ESOPs
Sale / transfer of shares

Looking for custom ESOP documentation?

Save a minimum of INR 50,000 in legal fees. Contact our team to get started with your customised ESOP scheme, board resolution, EGM notice & letter

Checkout our legally vetted open source ESOP policy

Are you having trouble managing investors & securities on your cap table?

What you need is

Investor & round information in one place

Digital shares

Round modelling calculators

One-click conversion of convertible instruments